Researchers, clinicians, economic actors all present at the 1st day #INSPIRE at the regional hotel. A structuring project of unmatched scale on ageing and the prevention of dependency supported by the Occitania region. STROMALab is a key partner in the project.
The science village has finally closed its doors and the whole team thanks you for your interest and curiosity.
Our stand was almost full all week and it was a real pleasure to welcome you, to answer all your questions and sometimes even to awaken vocations!
To give you an idea of the success of our stand, here is a list of the feedback we received (not exhaustive, a more complete one can be found here):
- Our stand was one of the « must-see » of the event according to « La dépèche du midi »! (text in french)
- Inserm quoted us in its review of ESOF 2018 (text in french).
- A local webTV channel, ViaOccitania, interviewed us (audio in french, subtitles unavailable).
- Teresa fernandez, PhD in Sweden and project manager who wants to invite us for a scientific popularization event.
- As you will see in the photos below, we received the visit of the Minister of Research and Higher Education, the Mayor and his deputies and Armelle Barelli (regional delegate INSERM)
- Several specialized journalists and international bloggers also came to see us